This picture makes me cry!

This picture makes me cry!
Thought it was time to change my picture

Monday, July 9, 2007

Sad Moments

Hello all! My weekend was not the greatest in the world - marriage can be a lot of work, like you all didn't know that!! I got my feelings really hurt at hubby and spent most of Saturday crying and all of Sunday sulking......what a waste of a perfectly beautiful weekend!! So this morning I got up and put on my big girl panties.......hit the parking garage at work and walked a bit, wrote an apology out to the hubby (yes, he did really hurt my feelings and break my heart but then he apologized and I continued to sulk so I officially owed him an apology) and decided that today I was going to feel good!! Only problem is I can't get my body to catch up with my brain - sometimes I enjoy being in pity party mood - it makes it justifiable to be lazy and lax on my eating.........but I am proud to say that I held on and fought off the urge to eat a double dip, hot fudge sundae!! Hell I even stayed away from the homeade pumpkin cheesecake that i made my hubby for his birthday on Saturday. All in all I survived the drama of the weekend and now at least I get to start over - I think that is the only "good" thing about Mondays - the ability to start the week over!

Sorry that this isn't a real upbeat post but right now just making it through the day is going to be progress. Tomorrow will be better!

5 comments:

MMalloy said...

I hate the sulking feeling, I get the same way. I am hoping you are feeling better! Keep your head up things will get better.

Candace MacPherson said...

(((Hugs!!)))
Hope today gets better.

Colette said...

OMG..I told ya we was TWINS!! I made a pumpkin chiffon pie saturday too!! It was sooooo good and only 4pts!!

{{{hugs}}}

WeightBGone said...

Sending a big hug your way hoping things start looking up for you. Men can be a pain at times but as we all know cant live with'em and cant live with out'em. I think we all go through pity party moods from time to time but dammit its our right!! :)

The Price's Wife said...

Sounds like we had similar weekends... I made myself feel better (temporarily anyway) with a pedicure... Which is good right, because you know all I really wanted was a big FAT ice cream! GLAD YOU SURVIVED TOO!!