This picture makes me cry!

This picture makes me cry!
Thought it was time to change my picture

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Major Shake Up Coming Down!!

Hello all! I have some major changing going on in my life at this moment and of course do not have time to do it justice with a post right at this moment so.........I'm gonna leave you all hanging!! I will say that I will be back and that if TOM does not leave soon I may be forced to temporarily staple my mouth shut.........I ate oreos last night.........the shitty thing is that they are 2 months old and not stale but mushy....... mmmmmm, nothing like a mushy oreo to hit the spot!! So I wasted points on 3 shitty oreos and a 3 day old chocolate donut hole. I also spent much time dreaming of food........last night the dreams were coming about peanuts - can anyone tell me what a dream about peanuts could possibly mean???? There has to be some sort of subconcious meaning to my insanely screwed up dreams!!! I will be back a little later to catch up and fill in the blanks........feel like I am running just to catch up with myself today!! Oh and I get to have more turtle hardhat discussions this afternoon - can't hardly wait!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope you are okay! Sorry about the turtle hard hats again!!! :)

Colette said...

Haha...girly you are always going in 10 different directions!!

Have a good day!! {{{HUGS}}}