This picture makes me cry!

This picture makes me cry!
Thought it was time to change my picture

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Trixie is a failure!

Ohhhhh how I miss you all! The days seem to get shorter when you are busy and yesterday proved to be no exception - meetings until 5:30 and then catchup at the office until 8:00. Finally home around 9:00 only to hit the Advil bottle, eat and sleep.......I was beat! Yesterday did not end up too bad on the eating front and I did actually get in a snack at the office before getting home.......that helped me to not devour everything in sight by 9:00!!

I miss blogging and being in the loop but today is proving to be the same as yesterday! I can say that I am prepared today with an apple, yogurt, protein bar (not crazy about spending calories on bars but hey - I gotta do something!) and WATER - I got in all my water yesterday but I have found that guzzling it super fast really doesn't sustain me as well as sipping throughout the day. Needless to say I woke up this morning and spent quite a bit of momentum trying to squeeze my puffy feet into my super cute Barbie shoes!

Yep, today I decided to be Barbie ala Trixie........I was so excited to slip into my size cute capris and red VS bra - does wonders for the boobies! So all I wanted was one day that I could spend strutting my stuff - I'm telling you Trixie was on the verge of killing Barbie if she didn't get out soon..........I slide into the car feeling cute and sassy - until to get a call that says WE NEED YOU AT THE ZOO - WTF - these people can't do anything on their own!! So I will be heading off to the Zoo to review a tree survey - I don't mind but this is really boring stuff and it is going to be a 100 degrees today. Not to mention all the contractors that are working on this project are old and kind of gross.........Trixie is NOT soliciting whistles from them - LMAO!

Really I feel pretty good about the food thing yesterday - partly because I was so busy that it didn't matter how I felt about anything! My only downfall were the peanut butter M&M's that hubby brought home from work - damn him - he knows the rules - NO open candy in the house........especially not peanut butter and chocolate!! So I ate a red, yellow and green one......I know Barbie is a bit obsessed with stuff like that but one thing that I have learned in my trek through weight loss land is that if I take the time to pick out my favorite colors then I eat fewer and have the ability to stop.........bizarre and a bit OCD but we all know that I have a love affair with food. The only thing that I could of while eating those damn M&M's was the fact that I would have to walk the length of a football field to burn EACH ONE off......I read that on someone's blog not that long ago.........dear God - it didn't take me long to put on the breaks so I'm counting that as a victory!!

Once again, I'm apologizing for my absence but I must take my Trixie ass to the Zoo and survey trees - man this job site is right by the elephant exhibit - can you say humid and smelly......couple that with a fucking turtle hard hat and Trixie loses her appeal very quickly!! I heart you all - have a great day and be a Barbie!!!

9 comments:

dizzydazey said...

It sucks that you have to go to the zoo today, but I bet Trixie is lookin hot!

WeightBGone said...

I have this vivid image of you all hot and sassy in a turtle hard hat. LMAO There is no doubt in my mind that you still turn heads even with a turtle sitting on top of you.

I have been MIA too so I can completely relate to missing everyone so I am back again ready to tackle the weight loss and keep in touch with all my Barbie friends.

I missed you Barbie/Trixie/Steph so here I am to drive you crazy. LOL Hope you have a good day and the elephants dont drop any surprises in your path. :)

MMalloy said...

Trixie doesn't belong at the Zoo. It sounds like Wendie is going okay for you.
I am craving BP so badly and that M&M talk just about threw over the ledge. Luckily Derek HATES anything with nut in the word...crazy man.
Hope all goes well at the zoo and Trixie isn't too bored!

Swizzlepop said...

We need a picture of the turtle hat. :)
We miss you! Come back soon!

Amanda said...

I hope you survive the zoo!! It's too darn hot to be at the zoo. We miss you, but we understand!!

Unknown said...

Hope the day at the zoo went well!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Barbie, Trixie, now Wendie....how many identities do you have? You are like a WW superhero!!! LOL BTW, did the Wendie plan (didn't work for me---hope it works for you!!!)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the zoo! That stinks,(literally) but I don't know - the hard hat might actually add to the appeal!
-Chris

WeightBGone said...

Pouting and stomping feet!! Nature Barbie misses you Barbie/Trixie/Steph. Hope all is going well in your life.

Question for you, do you wear Turtle Hard Hat when being amorous with Ken? LMAO