1. I met my husband when I was 15 and we worked together. We basically couldn’t stand each other; although, he doesn’t recall things quite that way……….I’m telling you – we despised each other. To top that, I was at his first wedding with the best man and the best man from his first wedding was who re-introduced and became the best man in our wedding! I know – bizarre – you should see the looks that we get when they see pictures of me as a guest at his first wedding and as a bride at his second!!
2. I am a list maker but I am notorious for getting completely off track and only accomplishing a couple of things from my list. This wonderful trait comes from my mother and drives my family nuts!
3. I LOVE to cook and bake – the holidays are a favorite time for me because it gives me an opportunity to cook and give it all away!
4. I LOVE to sing and have actually made some demo tracks. I used to sing a lot on the weekends at churches, weddings, funerals, etc. but really don’t have a lot of time for it anymore. Music is something that seems to speak to the very depths of my soul and when I have the opportunity to really sit and enjoy it I like to just soak it all up.
5. My baby kitty cat, Kali is really a princess!! Oh how I love that cat…….no idea that I would ever turn into a cat person but she has absolutely stolen my heart.
6. When I was a kid I wanted to be a missionary to Africa……I know, bizarre???
7. At one point during my weight loss I thought it would be smart to wear one of those sauna suits – aka black trashbag outfit – while doing a Tae Bo video. Bad idea……..it took a pair of scissors and a few bandages to get me out of that damn thing. Who knew that black vinyl good actually adhere to your skin like that???
Well I would tag people but I’m thinking that this thing has made the rounds so if you haven’t posted bizarre, strange facts about yourself as of yet – then GET TO IT!!