This picture makes me cry!

This picture makes me cry!
Thought it was time to change my picture

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We will have the official baby count by the end of today!

So the doctor's office called and moved my appointment from Friday to TODAY - seems that the doctor got invited to speak at some large convention so he was having to reschedule.........I am sooooo excited but soooo nervous. I will report back as soon as the tallying is done - LOL. Truth be told - I would almost enjoy twins but shhhhh.....don't tell my husband!!

(((HUGS)))

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear about the future baby barbie or barbies!!!!

Franny said...

uggg the wait is killing me... I keep checking back for the results like every hour.

can't wait to hear how your sonogram experience went.

Tina said...

We're waiting!!!!

Miss July...not...yet said...

OMG! How did it go??????

MMalloy said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear the count!!! (((HUGS)))

P.S. Thanks for the encouraging words, it trully meant a lot to me!!