This picture makes me cry!

This picture makes me cry!
Thought it was time to change my picture

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Count

The long awaited results are in - we have ONE very healthy little baby with a beating heart!! Hubby and I are ecstatic that everything is good and hubby is really happy that it is only one! According to sonogram I am due on December 28, 2008 so it appears that I actually ovulated a little late. The fertility doc released me and I have my first appointment with my new OB doc next Thursday. I just can't believe that we are finally here and that everything is good.......I honestly thought it might never happen.

Thank you all for your support, thoughts, prayers, comments........I wouldn't have survived without all of you! Of course, I can't be on a "diet" during pregnancy but I refuse to blow up - it really is important to me to mantain my good health and physical activity so don't fear - Barbie will still be around - I'll just be in tow with a baby!!

HUGS from Barbie and ONE baby!!

11 comments:

MMalloy said...

Yay, I am so happy to hear that everything is going well and that baby is healthy!!

Franny said...

YAY!! Oh that's just fantastic that you got to hear the heartbeat. It's just such a wonderful time. And don't worry about the diet. Just know that everything you eat is going straight to baby barbie. Keeping that in mind will ensure that you stay on target eating healthy.

I can't wait to hear what your cravings are!

YAY!!

Kate said...

Yay! One is a good number!

And oh a Christmas Baby, How exciting!

Candace MacPherson said...

Remember: Diet is a way of eating. We're all on a diet - good ones or bad ones. Choose to eat healthfully for yourself during this time. Also remember - you're NOT eating for 2, so don't think 50 pts a day is OK. You'll end up pushing out a 10 pounder or more - and from someone who pushed out a 9 lb 15 ozer - not fun. BTW - Dec 11 is a good date. A little early and perfect to cuddle while huddled under the tree.

Unknown said...

congrats on the baby - are you going to find out if it's a girl or boy? i'm so happy for you guys! :o)

Unknown said...

Congrats Barbie! Can't wait to read about your journey.

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you!

Diana Swallow said...

I'm SO happy for you!! 12/28 is my sisters bday and if baby wants to come a bit early 12/24 is Ken's bday :-)

I'm just thrilled for you both!! YAY!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I say get it out early, before the 21st so that it is a little Sag :). So happy for you!!!!!

Miss July...not...yet said...

How wonderful that is!!! Congrats on the bun in the oven!
You will just be healthy as you gain weight...no worries there!

Candace MacPherson said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog Steph. Re: "not sure how much of the actual physical labor you did"

Bwahahaaaahahaaaahaha!!!! Thanks for the laugh!! I was cleaning the LR, BTW