This picture makes me cry!

This picture makes me cry!
Thought it was time to change my picture

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Photoshop is a beautiful thing....

I have to admit that I've seen and read the articles on photo retouching but I thought this link and it's total exposure was a great read and made me feel much better about how lumpy, bumpy and frumpy I can look.......check this out - photo retouch

Happy photoshopping!

I'll update on the scale and house later.........gotta get back to work {{{HUGS}}}

6 comments:

tallmama said...

THAT is crazy. Sad but true I guess! Who needs to do before/after shots, lol!

Diet Coke and Zingers said...

I can NOT believe that your word cloud didn't include the word PANNUS! Must be broken! ;)

Ready Maid said...

WooooWEEE! If ONLY it were that simple in real life!!

Kate said...

The real question is...."Where the heck is barbie?!?"

Amanda said...

I just got your comment and came here to reply expecting a post from you. WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

Anyway....I got both of your comments...you are so darn sweet! I need to check out some hot pink crocs. That's a brilliant idea!

I think we will have a #3. The plan is in the summer of 2011. No more April babies, that's for sure. :) So right after this one turns 3, there will be another one. Oh vey!! I have to get through this one first. :)

Oh and I am very impatient too. 45 days and counting....

Jessica's Journey To Being One Hot Mom! said...

Barbie,
We miss you! Hope your are doing good. What happend with the house? Any moves in your future?

Jessica