This picture makes me cry!

This picture makes me cry!
Thought it was time to change my picture

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So I've been a bad blogger

I know that I've been gone for what seems like forever but I feel like the days aren't long enough anymore! I do have pictures and even got the software installed on my computer but didn't bring the right cables to work so I'm going to try to post them tomorrow. Not that I'm dying to post pictures of my growing belly but bloggers everywhere wanna know - LOL!

So let me kind of bullet point the last few weeks of my life - here goes:

1. I will be 16 weeks pregnant, tomorrow! I can't believe how quickly it seems to be moving but at the same time it seems to move at a snails pace. You know those times when you get up 5 times a night to pee, your tailbone hurts if you sit down and your feet swell if you stand??? Yeah, those times make it seem like an eternity but the rest of the time has been smooth sailing.

2. Swelling - ummmmm, yeah. That's pretty nasty by the end of the day. I've always been prone to it but with the heat and pregnancy.........let's just say I resemble a marshmallow at the end of the day - not pretty!

3. No real cravings other than cereal and milk. Oh and the occassional want of chinese food but really nothing crazy yet. I feel like I've done well this month with weight gain but we'll see come Friday when I go to the doctor's office. I did have my blood glucose checked at my last appointment and they said it was perfect - yay!!

4. I wish I could give a glowing gym report but in all honesty, I suck right now. I'm tired and always have so much going on. I haven't had a free weekend since we moved and the 2 Saturday mornings when I did - I slept late.......I have to get back in the groove. I miss it for the most part and I know I will feel better if I "JUST DO IT"!

5. We are moved and the Summer is in full swing - the kiddo is driving me crazy with all of his activities and the hubby's work schedule has been completely out of whack. Oh, and I seriously need a vacation!!

So that is it in a nutshell. There a thousand other boring details that I could give you a report of but I'll spare everyone. Oh, one last thing - I do have a blog for jellybean where I update on pregnancy stuff (not that I've done that lately either!) so if you want to stop in you can - the site is journeyofajellybean.blogspot.com

Okay - I'm off to catch up and update the other site.

(((HUGS)))

4 comments:

Kate said...

Wow, going so quick, 16 weeks already! Crazy!

Sounds like your life is going great, good for you!

MMalloy said...

16 WEEKS!!! Ahhh, I can't believe it.
It's great to hear from you, I have had you in my mind the past couple weeks. Praying for easy moving and a stress free pregnancy.
I posted a pic for you on my site! Have a wonderful rest of the week! HUGS!!!

Amanda said...

Wow! 16 weeks already! The baby is 11 weeks old today, so it goes by SO very fast!

I hate that you are swelling ALREADY! That sucks so bad for you. I've been there, I know how it feels. YUCK! But enjoy it--if this is your only pregnancy, enjoy every minute of it! I know it's hard, but it's such a short time period in the whole scheme of things.

Oh and when do we get to find out the sex????

Ready Maid said...

I'm SOOOO excited for you. We're continuing to pray for you and the baby!