This picture makes me cry!

This picture makes me cry!
Thought it was time to change my picture

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back on the wagon....AGAIN

When I say back on the wagon I'm talking about diet and blogging. Well I hope I mean blogging. It seems that lately blogging is as distant as my good eating habits. I have been so engulfed in all things baby that I've really forgotten about myself. I'm not upset or bitter about this because actually I rather like be all mommy...all the time. My husband; however, would like to have his wife back on occasion. He has no issue with my weight or eating habits but rather with my lack of "me". I admit that most conversations revolve around baby poop, baby food, baby milestones or some other adorable thing that Will does. My brain has gone to baby and rest of me still looks pregnant. I'm in a bit of a mess but never fear......barbie aka trixie is back. I may be a more toned down trixie but nevertheless I'm BACK! So my plan for now is to start making small changes - there is no possible way that one can revert back to clean eating in one day. So for now I'm cutting out processed carbs - unless you count the half an oatmeal raisin cookie that I just ate. See......this is going to take work but it is really important to me to be a healthy, non-frumpy mom. God I've never worn workout pants and t-shirts so much in my life. BLAH!!

So that's it in nutshell. I'm back......mommy gut and all. Now wish me luck as I start the trek back to barbieville.

No comments: