This picture makes me cry!

This picture makes me cry!
Thought it was time to change my picture

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 3 of The 24 Day Challenge

I promised an update on the 24 day challenge and I’m sorry it is just now happening. My little guy got struck with a stomach bug so this mommy has been busy, busy, busy! Now I’m hoping that the rest of the family stays well because I’m really not ready to spend the next 2 weeks mopping up puke! So…..I’m on day 3 of the 24 day challenge….thankfully after this morning I get a few days off from the fiber drink. YUCK! Actually it doesn’t taste horrible but it gives me incredible heartburn. I’m not sure if anyone experiences this but I haven’t had heartburn like this since I was pregnant. I’ve been eating pepcid like candy so I’m hoping they are calorie free! Since I’m 3 days in let me list the pros and cons so far. Pros: I feel great…..like really clear and motivated I’ve had no cravings for sugar….in fact I tried to drink a Diet Dr. Pepper yesterday and it tasted awful. I won’t be doing that again! My workouts seem to be more intense….this is a great thing in my book My skin seems to be glowing I feel like I’m shrinking…..this could all be in my head but hey I’m not sad about feeling smaller I have TONS of energy! Cons: This fiber drink gives me heartburn…..oh wow! I’m worried that I won’t do as well as others because I am not eating all the meals/snacks. I eat when I’m hungry…..took me a long time to get here and I’m not going to make myself eat because a book says I should The program is a little intimidating….there are a lot of pills but I’m sure once I get in the routine it will be a piece of cake! So that is where I’m at today…..day 3. Oh and before I forget (or maybe I just waited this long on purpose) my official starting weight was 199. Ughhhh, that is so hard to admit but I’ve come a long way and I’m proud of my hard work. I’m also not beating myself up about gaining weight in the first place….those pounds were worth it and I would gain 300 pounds if it was necessary to get my babies. Okay back to work for me……(((HUGS)))

No comments: